Upcoming Workshops and Lectures
Queen Anne’s Lace Goldwork Sampler- 2 days, EGA New England “Shell We Stitch” Regional Seminar, April 28-30, 2017 in Ogunquit, Maine
Embroidered Landscapes- 2 weeks, Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts, June 25- July 8, 2017 in Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Red Clover Mini-Class, EGA "Blue Ridge Rendevous" National Seminar 2017, August 15, 2017 in Asheville, North Carolina
Thank you so much for the support! It feels weird to say, but Kat is currently booked for 2017.
2018 is booking up quickly. Please email Kat about possible availability.
Please email Kat about workshop and lecture opportunities!
Workshops Currently Available:
Past Workshops and Lectures
Embroiderers’ Guild of America Star Spangled National Seminar, Alexandria, VA, November 2-6, 2016
- All the Buzz Beehive Goldwork Sampler 2-day traditional goldwork workshop
- Gregg Floral 2-day creative goldwork workshop
- Color Interactions Illuminated in Goldwork Embroidery, lecture
Smocking Arts Guild of America National Seminar, Hampton, VA, September 20, 2016
- Haystacks of Giverny 1-day contemporary embroidery workshop
- Evolution of Consuelo, keynote lecture
Penland School of Crafts, Penland, NC, August 2016
- Embroidering Impressions from Nature 1-week contemporary embroidery workshop
Embroiderers’ Association of Canada Inspiring Threads National Seminar, Toronto, Canada, May 2016
- Dandelion of a Thousand Wishes 2-day contemporary goldwork workshop,
- All the Buzz Beehive Goldwork Sampler 2-day traditional goldwork workshop, Embroiderers’ Association of Canada Inspiring Threads National Seminar, May 2016
Sun Region Embroiderers’ Guild of America Red Sails in the Sunset regional seminar, St. Petersburg, FL, April 2016
- Dandelion of a Thousand Wishes 2-day contemporary goldwork workshop
- Interpretations of Moss 1-day contemporary goldwork workshop